Monday, June 29, 2015

Mirth Sprinkled with Work

 
There is lots of work to do out here on the homestead...but sometimes we just mess around.





OK...OK, when we are not just messing around we are doing some relaxing.






Then when we are done with just messing around and relaxing...we get some work done around here.
This is super exciting since we have never really had a yard to cut and now he gets to drive this baby around.


We got the office set up and ready for working from home!

Our sweet neighbors gave us our starter crop of heirloom tomatoes!  I did not have the ground ready, but we had these handy planters ready to go!

Sad day one for these guys...hope they survive the transplant and all this heat...high 90s to low 100s their first week and they are in full sun on concrete in concrete pots.

I ended up moving them to a shadier spot on the driveway.  They are perking up already and the temps have gone down into the low 80s and we had more than enough rain.


Not a great pic, but this is the view from my bed.  That little light is the moon.  Some of you have been asking me if I am ever up late enough to see the pollution free sky out here...and last night I finally saw it.  And yes, we have stars.  


No comments:

Post a Comment